Subject Network Groups - a place for discussion
With curriculum changes across all Key Stages, Seven Kings Learning Partnership are shaping and developing Subject Network Groups to help support subject leaders and responsibility holders from across our Learning Partnership, Redbridge and beyond.
Seven Kings Learning Partnership has joined forces with NELTA and Valentines Teaching School. Our aim is:
- To combine existing groups across the Partnerships to increase participation
- To reduce the commitment on schools which belong to more than one Partnership
Anybody can attend, not just schools within our Partnership. There is no charge, they are free to attend. All we ask is for a commitment from you to attend to make them even more successful.
Dates for your diary:
Date: 1st July
Making links between Primary and Geography with Susan Pike, President of the Geographical Association
English Forum cross phase
Date: Thursday 17th June
Google Meet joining info https://meet.google.com/eio-kbfw-gpp
The agenda for the meeting will be a reflective and forward planning session, looking at:
- Where we are now as teachers, departments and schools
- What our priorities are for this half term and next year
- How the forum can be the most effective platform to support us all