At Seven Kings we offer meals at break and lunch. We provide nutritionally balanced food and offer a varied menu tailored to the students’ nutritional needs all whilst bridging the gap between the healthy option and delicious food. Meals are prepared using fresh ingredients daily. Our three weekly lunch menu cycle includes:
- A variety of (Halal)meat/fish-based mains
- An option for vegetarians
Morning break allows children to buy healthy snacks both hot and cold.
At lunchtime we offer a variety of meal deals, that incorporate a variety of dishes and can include a small bottled water, cuplets or, dessert of the day.
All allergen information is included in the menu below.
Free School Meals
We strongly recommend that you apply for free school meals (see link below) if you believe it is possible that your family meets any of the qualifying benefits listed below:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190) - Working Tax Credit is a disqualifying benefit regardless of your household income - this means that you would not be entitled to Free School Meals whilst in receipt of Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)