An opportunity to get together to share ideas with other SEND professionals.
Each session will be an opportunity to discuss a published agenda item as per the programme followed by an open session of sharing good practice.
Date: Wednesday 4th May
- Greg Wade (Behaviour Support) telling us more about ‘What is SEMH?’
- Discuss: How do you identify pupils with SEMH
- Discuss: How do you support pupils with SEMH?
Speech Therapy with Megan Byrne SALT
- Discussion: How are schools following up SALT recommendations
- Discuss: share what SALT interventions you do in school
Outside Agencies Karen Bedford PSA
- Hatton Parent Support Advisor shares how to access outside agency support on behalf of the pupils
- Discuss: share agencies / charities you have found useful
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 925 1892 9004